Sign up to receive updates about Select Sands Corp.
Select Sands (TSX-V:SNS / OTCQX: SLSDF) is developing a high quality industrial sands project in Arkansas.
The Sandtown property, located in northeast Arkansas, USA, is underlain by the Ordovician St. Peter sandstone formation, which is a major source of ‘Ottawa White’ Tier-1 frac sand/industrial sand selling into major US oil and gas basins as well as industrial and specialty end markets.
Select Sands also owns high-grade gold deposit in the La Ronge Gold Belt, northern Saskatchewan.
The Company’s objective is to commence production with a significantly reduced Capex through contract mining and toll milling of their high quality silica sands.
- Indicated silica sand resources of 20 million tonnes, grading 13% of 30/50 mesh, 32% 40/70 mesh and 58% of 100 mes.
- Strong potential to increase the tonnage on the remaining 60% of the property.
- Total life of mine revenue US$767 million (current market cap of ~$15M).
- Pre-tax Net Present Value (NPV) at 8% of US$160M (after-tax NPV at 8% is US$92M).
- Pre-tax Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 45% (after-tax IRR is 34%).
- Pre-production capital costs of US$42 million including $3.7 million contingency.
- At an Average Revenue of US$49 / ton product (Granular & Powder silica).
- 2.5 year payback period.
- Operating cost US$19 /ton processed.
Earlier this month, Select Sands Corp. (TSX-V:SNS | OTCQX: SLSDF) announced that the Company has added 49.6 Million Tones
Vancouver, BC – Select Sands Corp. (TSX-V:SNS | OTCQX: SLSDF) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company has
Vancouver, BC – Select Sands Corp. (TSX-V:SNS | OTCQX: SLSDF) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has
CONTACT INVESTOR RELATIONS
President & CEO