The report discusses the results of the preliminary PEA’s focus on Battery-Grade Graphite.
An excerpt as well as a link to Fundamental Research Corp’s report on Graphite One can be found below:
- In January 2017, Graphite One Resources Inc. (“Graphite One”, “GPH”, “company”) announced the results of a preliminary economic assessment (“PEA”) completed on the Graphite Creek project in Alaska.
- The PEA was based on a 40 year mine life and showed an after-tax Net Present Value (“NPV”) @ 10% of US$616 million, and an after-tax Internal Rate of Return (“IRR”) of 22%. The initial CAPEX estimate is US$363 million.
- At full-scale production, the project is expected to generate US$280 million in revenues and a net profit of US$118 million per year.
- The Graphite Creek deposit has properties that may facilitate the manufacture of technology-grade graphite at a significantly lower cost than comparable graphite deposits.
- Graphite One continues to have the highest known in-situ graphite tonnage among the publicly traded juniors with projects in the U.S. and Canada.
- Management’s goal is to advance the project to a feasibility study by 2018.